- Enter the All Devices page from Cloud left navigation pane.
- Choose one or more devices listed to
- start/stop recording or streaming,
- move to a specific group,
- update, reboot or delete current unit(s).
- Batch update requires the same model and hardware version. Firmware file needs to be uploaded in the Firmware page with administrator rights.
- The upper-left icon indicates that the current unit needs troubleshoot with encounter problems listed at the Warnings page>
- Rename a device.
Hover the cursor over the device name and click the pencil icon to input a new name, then click OK.
- Configure device parameters.
Access the WebGUI tool by click the icon, then set parameters for your device only when the Status of the unit is Online.
- Refresh device list.
Click icon at the upper-right of the page to get all approved and ungrouped device.
Manage Approved Devices
You can remotely control approved devices through Magewell Cloud.